SOL DE IBIZA Face & Body Sunscreen Cream – SPF50 100gr
An excellent sunscreen for sensitive skin that needs more protection from the sun.
For both face and body, this SOL DE IBIZA SPF50 sunscreen is the ideal choice for the whole family and for all skin types. Scientifically validated, it offers broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays, blocking 98% of UVB rays. Its soft texture will moisturize and soften your skin.
Sustainable Packaging: made of recyclable & reusable steel.
Ideal for the whole family: adults and children.
Ideal for athletes and women: both on land and in the water.
Suitable for everyday use: not just for your beach days!
Vegan | From organic farming
How to use
Take some product and massage it between your fingers, you will find a creamy texture
Apply generously to the skin
Repeat the application at least every 2 hours, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- ZINC OXIDE Non-nano – Zinc oxide will protect your skin by absorbing UVA & UVB rays.
- The SALT AMYGLE OIL will nourish and moisturize your skin.
- ALOE VERA is the ultimate natural moisturizer.
- HELLOIL is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- COCONUT OIL anti-inflammatory and protective.
- CALENDULA anti-inflammatory and soothing. It works well as a sunscreen booster.
- Pyrite is a natural mineral. They can be used to coat zinc particles to spread easily and evenly on the skin.
- CANDELILLA WAX comes from a small desert shrub called Euphorbia cerifera. It softens and soothes the skin, while at the same time helping to bind the ingredients in cosmetic formulations.
- Rice oil extract ORYZANOL is a mixture of lipids derived from rice, used for its antioxidant properties.
- Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E derived from vegetable oils. It works both as an antioxidant and as a skin softener. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- CETYL PALMITATE It is an ester used both as a thickener and as an emollient (regulates the surface of the skin). It is 100% plant-based.
- Lecithin extracted from sunflower oil, lecithin is a natural component of the skin’s cell membranes. It helps the hydration and elasticity of the skin.
- KITRIC ACID is a natural antioxidant, used to balance the pH of cosmetics.
- CAPRIC TRIGGLYCERIDS are produced by the esterification of glycerol (vegetable sugars) with mixtures of capric fatty acids from coconut oil. They give the skin a silky (rather than greasy) feel, especially in formulations that are waterless.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cocos nucifera oil (*), Zinc oxide (20%), Silica, Euphorbia cerifera cera, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Tocopheryl acetate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (*), Helianthus annuus seed oil (*), Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract (*), Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Lecithin, Citric acid.(*)
*From organic farming