SOL DE IBIZA Face & Body Sunscreen Stick – SPF50
SOL DE IBIZA Stick SPF50 is a sunscreen stick that protects your skin like no other!
SOL DE IBIZA Stick SPF50 sunscreen is ideal for protecting your face and body. It offers scientifically validated broad-spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays (blocks 98% of UVB rays) thanks to its non-nano zinc oxide content.
The packaging is special because it is 100% biodegradable
Ideal for the whole family: adults and children.
Ideal for athletes and women: both on land and in the water.
Suitable for everyday use: not just for your beach days!
Vegan | From organic farming
Gently push the stick from the bottom so that the product comes out.
Massage the palm of your hand. Our sunscreen stick will become creamy and soft when it comes in contact with the heat from your skin.
Use the cream as a pencil and apply generously to the skin.Use the lid to slide the stick backwards when closing the container.
Repeat the application at least every 2 hours, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- ZINC OXIDE Non-nano – Zinc oxide will protect your skin by absorbing UVA & UVB rays.
- The SALT AMYGLE OIL will nourish and moisturize your skin.
- ALOE VERA is the ultimate natural moisturizer.
- HELLOIL is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- BUTTER COCOA Nourishing and anti-inflammatory, protects against photodamage caused by ultraviolet radiation.
- CAPRIC TRIGGLYCERIDS are produced by the esterification of glycerol (vegetable sugars) with mixtures of caprylic and capric fatty acids from coconut oil. They give the skin a silky feel, instead of greasiness. especially in formulations that are anhydrous.
- WILD MOLOCHA EXTRACT Malva sylvestris is widely used in Mediterranean traditional medicine for the treatment of external and internal inflammation.
- Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E derived from vegetable oils. It works both as an antioxidant and as a skin softener. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- CETYL PALMITATE It is an ester used both as a thickener and as an emollient (regulates the surface of the skin). It is 100% plant-based.
- Lecithin extracted from sunflower oil, lecithin is a natural component of the skin’s cell membranes. It helps the hydration and elasticity of the skin.
- KITRIC ACID is a natural antioxidant, used to balance the pH of cosmetics.
- CAPRIC TRIGGLYCERIDS are produced by the esterification of glycerol (vegetable sugars) with mixtures of capric fatty acids from coconut oil. They give the skin a silky (rather than greasy) feel, especially in formulations that are waterless.
Zinc oxide, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Cetyl alcohol, Euphorbia cerifera cera, Theobroma cacao butter, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Helianthus annuus seed oil (*), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (*), Althaea officinalis root extract (*), Calendula officinalis flower extract (*), Malva sylvestris leaf extract (*), Tocopheryl acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Lecithin, Citric acid (*)
*From organic farming