Natural Loofah sponge Chamarrel – L
Natural Loofah Sponge Chamarrel L
- Eco-friendly – plant-based – biodegradable
- Offered package free
- Without chemical treatment
- Genuine vegetable sponge from the family Cucurbitaceae.
- Loofah size L.
- Length: about 25cm
- Diameter: 11-12cm
- The dimensions given are approximate, each sponge is different.
- It is delivered compressed, i.e. flattened.
Natural Loofah Cleaning Sponge Chamarrel L
Let’s get to know Lofa
Loofah is a type of pumpkin that gives us wonderful eco-friendly sponges that need no processing and are 100% plant-based.
It is an annual, herbaceous, subtropical plant, belonging to the pumpkin family and is a distant cousin of the cucumber. It produces impressive fruits that reach a length of up to half a metre and hides a sponge in its skin. Its scientific name is Luffa aegyptiaca.
The Chamarrel L Natural Sponge is the best sponge choice for your home as it is 100% plant-based, vegan and biodegradable.
Very long, whole loop about 25cm long. Used for rubbing your back in the shower or for cutting as needed.
- Home use : Suitable tool for use in the kitchen, washing dishes, glasses, etc. As the sponge does not contain fabric, it does not easily collect microbial load.
- For personal cleansing : ideal in the bath for deep cleansing and exfoliation, it removes dead cells and helps good blood and lymph circulation, leaving the skin smooth and soft. It can also help in places where there is acne (e.g. back) and on the face with very gentle and soft movements.
It is sold compressed.
Is the compressed loofah less beautiful or less quality? No way!
The quality of the loofah and its fibres is intact. It immediately recovers its full volume as soon as it is submerged in water.
Compressed or not, being in bulk, going to water is a mandatory step to sterilize the loofah before its first use, so you may prefer the greener approach!
Natural product, raw, grown and manufactured in Egypt (where the plant grows).
It is sold compressed, in bulk, without packaging.
Suitable for daily dishwashing or for scrubbing and cleaning different surfaces.
Before first use
It is advisable to soak the loofah for ten minutes in boiling water or put it in the washing machine (hot cycle, 60°C). Once in the water, the loofah will immediately and permanently regain its full volume. It will be clean and hygienic, ready to use.
Rinse your loofah after each use.
Rinse the loofah well, drain it well and hang it to dry. Put it in a place without humidity to dry completely.